Please note that delivery delays are expected due to the outbreak of Covid-19. We are making the necessary efforts in collaboration with Canada Post to quickly deliver your order. Unlike the usual situation, you must wait at least 7 days before your order is shipped. You'll get a notification by email once your order will be shipped.
Applicable fees and deadlines
The shipping fees are as follows:
- Free on orders over $ 100
- $ 8.95 on orders for items under $ 10
Orders received after 3 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
If an item does not have to be modified (ring resizing, engraving, etc.), orders can take up to 7 days to be shipped.
Orders containing multiple items will be shipped once all items have been collected so that customers can receive them in one delivery.
If a ring is ordered and requires resizing, please note that orders can take up to 6 days to be shipped.
If a product must be ordered from a supplier, the deadlines will be confirmed by an associate of Bijouteries Lavigueur who will contact you at the e-mail address indicated in your order.
Orders may be delayed for the following reasons:
- The billing and shipping addresses are not the same.
- The order is pending credit approval / inspection.
- A resizing process is required on a ring.
- An item requires unique customization.
- A piece of jewelry may exceptionally be out of stock.