Please note that delivery delays are expected due to the current situation. We are making the necessary efforts in collaboration with Canada Post to quickly deliver your order. Unlike the usual situation, you must wait at least 10-12 days before your order is shipped. You'll get a notification by email once your order will be shipped.
Applicable fees and deadlines
The shipping fees are as follows:
- Free for orders of $99 before taxes and more.
- $9.95 for orders under $99 before taxes.
Orders received after 3 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
If an item does not have to be modified (ring resizing, engraving, etc.), orders can take up to 10-12 days to be shipped.
Orders containing multiple items will be shipped once all items have been collected so that customers can receive them in one delivery.
If a ring is ordered and requires resizing, please note that orders can take up to 10-12 days to be shipped.
If a product must be ordered from a supplier, the deadlines will be confirmed by an associate of Bijouteries Lavigueur who will contact you at the e-mail address indicated in your order.
Orders may be delayed for the following reasons:
- The billing and shipping addresses are not the same.
- The order is pending credit approval / inspection.
- A resizing process is required on a ring.
- An item requires unique customization.
- A piece of jewelry may exceptionally be out of stock.